See Attached PDF for thousands of titles.
I am posting this to see if anyone is interested. Most people today seem to be too lazy and only interested in convenience and ordering off Amazon with a single click, instead of the laborious task of writing a check and putting a stamp on an envelope. I hope those who read my website do not fall into this category, and hope people stop supporting antichrist antiamerican subversive megacorporations for convenience and begin supporting true ministries, authors, publishers, who do all the work.
It will take me hundreds of hours to list the thousands of titles I could place on this page... and would be glad to start doing this if ENOUGH people are interested... which means if you are interested you need to email me and let me know that you are interested.
see contact page for email adress.
title email "STM rare books offer" in case it goes to spam.
I have THOUSANDS of titles I can add here...
IF anyone inquires I will list more titles...
Books recently banned / scrubbed / removed / sanitized by the Antichrist's sweeper team / censors of Amazon
Inquire if interested
ASIN: 8887241082, SKU: Office Fungus, Title: Cancer is a Fungus: A Revolution in Tumor Therapy
ASIN: 0906879221, SKU: Office-Pendel, Title: Why Civilizations Self-Destruct
ASIN: 0937944165, SKU: Office-Simpson-Which-Way, Title: Which Way Western Man?
ASIN: 0970378408, SKU: Office-Hoffman-Judaism-first edition, Title: Judaism's Strange Gods
ASIN: 1588404110, SKU: Office-Pranaitis-STP, Title: The Talmud Unmasked: The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Christians - [Memorial Edition to Honor a Great Lithuanian.]
ASIN: 1892796007, SKU: A-11-Duke-My, Title: My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding
ASIN: B0006W44F4, SKU: HF-AUBA-UWKC, Title: A straight look at the Third Reich: Hitler and National Socialism, how right? how wrong?
ASIN: B0007ETKD2, SKU: A-11-Race, Title: The biology of the race problem
ASIN: B001TYUM7W, SKU: A-15-App-Straight, Title: a straight look at the third reich: hitler and national socialism, how right? how wrong?
ASIN: B001TYUM7W, SKU: A-15-App-Straight-used, Title: a straight look at the third reich: hitler and national socialism, how right? how wrong?
ASIN: B004S11Q7I, SKU: Office-Mullins-My-Life-dinged, Title: My Life in Christ
ASIN: B004S11Q7I, SKU: Office My lIfe, Title: My Life in Christ
ASIN: B004S11Q7I, SKU: Office Mullins, Title: My Life in Christ
ASIN: B0099Z3V94, SKU: Office-Bey-new, Title: The Conquest of the World by the Jews: An Historical and Ethnical Essay - with a Historical & Biographical Introduction by the Modern Publisher
ASIN: B0099Z3V94, SKU: Office-Bey-like new, Title: The Conquest of the World by the Jews: An Historical and Ethnical Essay - with a Historical & Biographical Introduction by the Modern Publisher
In most cases there are only one of the minorly damaged/imperfect titles, so first come first serve.
New Items June 2021
One title the printer messed up on the layout, all odd numbered pages are off center, but all is readable.
The Indians or Narratives of Massacres and Depredations on the Frontier, in the Wawasink and its Vicinity, during the American Revolution (1846) by A Descendent of the Huguenots [Abraham G. Bevier], designed to commemorate the noble deeds of our ancestors, and inculcate principles of patriotism and piety, 80pp., pb., 14.00 + P&H;
special price for this one copy off center, 10.00 + P&H; brand new paperback.
On the Side of the Angels: The Story of the Angels at Mons; A Reply to Arthur Machen’s “The Bowmen” (1915) Begbie, 126pp., 4th edition original, pb., yellowed thick newspaper print paper, binding cracked. Clean text, some pencil lines in margin, some dogeared, chipped corners. 45.00 + P&H.
Tortured for Christ: 50th Anniversary Edition (2017) Wurmbrandt, 208pp., pb., 15.00 (reg 17.00) + P&H. 2 copies, new
Difficulties in the Bible (1907) R. A. Torrey, 192pp., pocket pb., 5.00 (retail 7.00) + P&H. 4 copies, new
Truth in a Culture of Doubt (engaging Skeptical Challenges to the Bible) 2014, Kostenberger, Bock, Chatraw, 6x9, pb., 194pp., new one copy, 16.00 (reg. 20.00) + P&H.
The History of Ancient Caledonia (c.1870) John MacLaren, 128pp., pb., 12.00 + P&H, new, 9 copies
Iron Curtain Over America (1951), Col., Professor John Owen Beaty, 268pp., 7th printing, 1952 Hardback edition, good condition, clean text, good binding, 100.00 + P&H.
The Bible and Archaeology (c.1940) Sir Frederick Kenyon (head of the British Museum) 310pp., pb., + dozens of photos, original first edition, Hb., excellent condition, $75.00 + P&H.
The Story of the Nations: Holland (1889) Rogers, 396pp., Hb. original, very good, clean, 75.00 + P&H.
- True Stories of Our Pioneers: The Heroic Deeds and Devoted Lives of the Fathers and Mothers of America, Embracing the Principle Episodes of the White Race with the Red Men for the Possession of the New World; a True and Vivid Account of the Dark Captivities and the Unconquerable Courage of the Men and Women Who Wrested the American Forests from the
Aborigines and gave them to the plow and the sickle (1904) Augustus Lynch Mason, LL.D. / John Clark Ridpath, LL.D. / Trumbull White, 694pp., 8x10 Hb., used First edition, good condition, good binding, clean text, $100 + P&H.
Historical Collections Relating to Remarkable Periods of the Success of the Gospel / Historical Collections of Accounts of Revival (1754/revised 1845, updated by Horatius Bonar) Gillies, pb., 8.5x11, 600+pp., NEW unread original 1981 Banner of Truth Trust printing, $250.00 + P&H.
Theological Compend (1972) William Lester Blessing, 191pp., 8.5x11 pb., excellent condition, very rare, $250.00 + P&H.
I Want To Be Left Behind: An In Depth Look Into The Rapture, Pastor Ron Poch, 130pp., pb., 12.00 (reg. 14) + P&H, new
The Rapture: A Dangerous Deception (an expanded revision of "Rapture: Prophecy or Heresy"), by Col. H. Speed Wilson, USMC, Ret., 255pp., pb., 14.00 (reg. 16.00) + P&H., new
The Restoration of reason: The Eclipse and Recovery of Truth, Goodness, and Beauty, Montague Brown, 261pp., 6x9 pb., new 10.00 + P&H.
Revelation and the End Times Participant's Guide: Unraveling God's Message of Hope, Ben Witherington III, 112pp., pb., new 10.00 + P&H.
- Not Guilty At Nuremberg (1988) Carlos Porter, 24pp., 8.5x11, stapleback booklet; original in mint condition, 30.00 + P&H.
- The Dallas Conspiracy, Nord Davis, Jr., 40pp., stapleback 8½x11, new original in mint condition, 30.00 + P&H.
- Star Wars [political, racial, spiritual history of the children of darkness (symbolized by the 6-pointed star) vs. the children of light (symbolized by the 5-pointed star)], Nord Davis, Jr, 80 pp., 8½x11, new original in mint condition, 50.00 + P&H.
- Sui Juris, Nord Davis, Jr., 40pp., stapleback 8½x11, new original in mint condition, 30.00 + P&H. [important info on claiming your constitutional rights; exposes IRS code]
Here are some the titles with dings or bend in cover, etc., 20% off. I will gather more titles as I have time.
- A Defence of Conservatism - A Further Text-book for Tories (1927) Ludovici, 276pp., pb., (rare book) 26.00 + P&H.
- Eight Lectures on Labor, Capital, and Justice (1934) Coughlin, 132pp., pb., 12.50 + P&H.
- Evidences of the Authenticity, Inspiration, and Canonical Authority of the Holy Scriptures (1836) Archibald Alexander, D.D. (Prof. of Theology, Princeton University) 308pp., 6x9 pb., the text was very small, and I have enlarged to make it normal sized print. 19.00 + P&H.
- A Greater Miracle Than The Lost Ten Tribes Discovered—The Dead Six Million Uncovered...!, Clèraubat, 544pp., pb.; exposes Holocaust lie, multi-billion dollar Holocaust Industry, exposes Holocaust Mafia/those behind it; Hall of Fame: those who spoke out/had lives ruined—100s photos). Very compelling compilation of evidence/insight, 6 million not murdered (“jewish” experts, population data, chemistry, math & science, history); indexed. photocopies from original census data (compiled by “jewish” sources) from “World Almanac and Book Facts” 1934, 1945, 1946, 1950; Illustrated; 30.00 + P&H. There may be a few of these, some may have dings / crease in the cover, or may have had a printing error and printed with a few blank pages, but those pages I will print out, cut, and insert into place.
- The Great Red Dragon: The Foreign Money Power in the United States — or the London Money Power (1890) by Rev. L.B. Woolfolk, D.D., 328pp., pb., 20.00 + P&H.
- Heroes of the Nations: Alfred the Great: Maker of England: 848-899 (1915) by Beatrice A. Lees, 493pp. + 50+ pp. of photos, pb., 26.00 + P&H.
- Historic Background and Annals of Swiss and German Pioneer Settlers of Southeastern Pennsylvania, and of Their Remote Ancestors, From Middle of the Dark Ages, Down to the Time of Revolutionary War (1917) Eshleman, including background history on Mennonites, Waldensians, etc., persecution in Europe;? the print was quite small in the original, which was over 6x9, so I have expanded to an 8.5x11 paperback to get the print, up to normal 12 point; 392pp., 30.00 + P&H.
- History of the Wars (1919), Procopius [attache to (Germanic) Roman General Belisarius], written A . D . c.460; (Books III & IV): The Vandalic War, c.245pp., pb., re-typeset, 17.00 + P&H; (Books V. & VI.): The Gothic War, 245pp., pb., re-typeset, 17.00 + P&H; 32.00 + P&H for the set.
- I Was A Slave In Russia (1958) & I Found God In Soviet Russia (1959) 192pp. [intro. by Billy Graham], 192pp., John Noble; 2 incredible books, on Christian faith through persecution. When “allies” (USSR) took over after bombing of Dresden, German-born U.S. citizen & his family were arrested, their business stolen by USSR, and they were imprisoned for nearly 15 years under torture. Incredible. A must. new printing, 2-in-1, pb., 24.00 + P&H.
- Jewish War of Survival (1945) 124pp., pb., 12.50 + P&H; masterfully shows Poland and Arabs were betrayed by “Allies.”
- The Last Days of the Romanovs: From 15th March, 1917—100th Anniversary Memorial Edition (1920) Part I— The Narrative by Robert Wilton (Special Correspondent of The Times in Petrograd) and Part II—The Depositions of Eye-Witnesses by Nikolai Sokolov (translated by George Gustav Telberg) and Part III; w/ many extra added illustrations of entire Royal family... additional info., very moving presentation... photo and short bio of author, Preface and Final Thoughts by modern publisher / RAB/STP; 405pp. total pb., 22.00 + P&H Author clearly pointed the finger at the Jews and noted that it was not the Russians behind Bolshevism, the Revolution, or the murders.] If you are unaware of this, one of the greatest crimes of modern era, how entire super-power was stolen, order this.
- The Lost Ten Tribes (1883), Rev. Joseph Wild, 200pp., pb. 16.50 + P&H.
- Number in Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance (1894) E. W. Bullinger, 305pp., 16.50 + P&H.
- Our Aryan Ancestors: The World’s Historical People (1935) Fleming Howell, M.D., 421pp., pb., 30 00 + P&H; (covers: Aryans in general, Celts, Cymri, Teutons, Slavs, & Afghans, Hindoos, Medes, Persians) detailed study.
- A Rhino Crying a Nation Dying, Jans Rautenbach (South Africa) edited by RAB, 606pp., 6.75”x9.75”, pb., gripping historical novel similar in plot to “The Turner Diaries” and “The Hunter”; though set in South Africa and much more elaborate; hard to put down; very limited edition of 200 copies printed; which may become valuable collector’s items as a major actor/publisher in South Africa was interested in the book for a movie. 32.00 + P&H.
- Rockefeller “Internationalist”: Man Who Misrules World (1952) Josephson, 440pp., pb., 30.00 + P&H.
- Secret of the Universe (1932) [once reprinted as “Trinity in the Universe”] Nathan R. Wood, Pres., Gordon College of Theology, Boston, Mass., 223pp., pb., 18 00 + P&H.
- Selections from the Latter Testimonies and Dying Words of Saints and Sinners: Being the Closing Expressions of Nearly Seventeen Hundred Persons, Believers and Unbelievers (1898; 1900 edition) compiled by Amos Haverstick Gottschall, 220pp., + 6 pages of family biography of the author; pb., 14.00 + P&H.
- A Thousand Million Pounds for us or Germany? The Gold of the Far East Rand (1917) Alfred Ernest O’Flaherty / William Edwin Bleloch; very rare book covers how Jews infiltrated Germany / England and how Jews used England to seize South Africa; 333pp., 6 1/8 x 9.25, pb., 28.00 + P&H (rare book). See also “England Under the Heel of the Jew.”
- The Truth About The Slump: What the News Never Tells (1931) Field, 210pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H; Great Depression
- Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos, a Defence of Liberty Against Tyrants, Or, of the Lawful Power of the Prince Over the People, and of the People Over the Prince (1579 Latin; 1689 English transl.; 1924 ed. modern type-face w/ hist. intro. by Laski) “Stephanus Junius Brutus,” pen name for Huguenot Reformer Hubert Languet; 229pp., original + Modern Publisher’s 18-page illustr. Hist. Intro. & Note Concerning author of 1924 Historical Intro., by R.A.B., pb., 18.00 + P&H.
- What’s Keeping God from Delivering America, Britain and Europe from Destruction...?, Balaicius, 112pp., pb., 10.50 + P&H.
- Are Celestial Mysteries, History, and Prophecy Revealed in the Orion Nebula, the Stars, the Constellations, and the Zodiac...?, Balaicius, 82pp., 8.5” x 7”, pb., 58 illustrations, 2 full page color; 12 00 + P&H. completely different perspective / conclusions than authorities (Rolleston, Seiss, Bullinger, Capt); using Bible numerics as decipher card, reveals / explains God’s Plan for Ages by correctly identifying / interpretation of each of 12 constellations in light of prophecy.
Driving Out the Money Changers (1933) Coughlin, 115pp., & Eight Discourses on the Gold Standard and Other Kindred Subjects (1933) 80pp., enlarged to 7x10, pb., (due to oversize and fine print) (from Radio broadcasta) 20.00 + P&H.
- Historians’ History of the World: Switzerland (1904) Henry Smith Williams, 248pp., 7.3 x 9.25; excellent; illustrated;
24.00 + P&H.
- The Story of the Nations: Germany (1887) Sabine Baring-Gould, 437pp., pb., 24 00 + P&H.
- Ten Commandments For You th —For Everyone! For Youth and Young-minded* Adults - An Explanation of the Ten Commandments and A Memory System using Bible Numerics; c.440pp., 6.25 x 9.25, pb., 25.00 + P&H; not on a child’s level, but for older youth and adults [* young minded, of course, refers to the opposite of “you can’t teach an old dog a new trick” and also Christ taught that if one wanted to see/enter the Kingdom he had to become as a little child, that is child-like faith and obedience.] My exposition shows that the 10 Commandments are not 10 individual laws, but 10 Categories of Law under which the entire Law of God is organized. I show how other laws are so categorized and also show how breaking any one is tantamount to breaking all; and that all 10 categories if violated are sins against God and all 10 categories if violated are sins against our kinsmen. Very detailed, enlightening, instructional; profound new thought and clear teaching that will be hard for antinomians to refute, if they will read. Also a detailed exposition of Matthew 5:38-40 concerning loving our “enemies”, “turning the other cheek”, “giving thy coat and cloak”, etc. These were not general, broad-based, universal statements, but only referred to accepting just punishment in court if one had truly sinned and damaged a kinsman and thus to accept the punishment gracefully, showing your true remorse for having damaged a brother; and “going the extra mile” likewise had specific (not universal) application; but modern “Christianity” has perverted this Sermon on the Mount teaching to mean we should just bend over and accept abuse and lie down and die. Christ taught Occupy till I come (not surrender or blend in with the world), and Paul wrote, have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but REBUKE them... this is not consonant with “turning the other cheek” to GOD’S enemies, the enemies of Christendom: immoral people, aliens, perverts, criminals, antichrists, etc., which is not what Christ was teaching.]
New condition; nothing wrong, just wanting to move inventory
- Plot Against Christianity, Elizabeth Dilling, 8½x11, 261pp., pb., 20.00 + P&H. exposes Talmud; 20% off, 16.00 + P&H.
Also, rare original new Hardbacks from 1963 or 1964 in mint condition... only a few left; rare collector's items, $500 each + $10 P&H / insurance. (all P&H prices are within the US only; inquire for outside the US)