NOTE: The NEWEST additions to this homepage appear halfway down; under the promo for the book, Bulala. I have left other popular and important Ruminations and Poems and illustrations in the upper portion of this homepage. Those checking back periodically looking for newer postings, scroll down below Bulala (and order a copy while passing it; orders are placed via sending an email and informing me of what titles you want and I will give you a total).
[Newest updates at the end of this listing.]
As of September 26, 2023, over 1,000 visitors to this page and not a single order. WHY do “Christians” visit pages about books if they have NO INTENTION of ordering? Why do they freely read at the website of a dedicated ministry that THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF SUPPORTING? “Will a man rob God...?” Why do they not even tell others so that the audience and influence can grow...? If they don’t care about Christendom, why don’t they just read comic books or watch t.v. ...? If they are not doing anything, if they are not on the front lines... why don’t they support those who are, as God commanded? If your pastor is not doing what this ministry does, why is he your pastor and why do you support him, yet come here for truth? Do you pay for a meal at a restaurant near your house, which you don’t eat, and then go an eat a meal at a restaurant far from your home that you don’t pay for?
“11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the Word of the LORD, and shall not find it.” (Amos 8)
“1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” (II Timothy 3)
“3For the time will come when they will not endure Sound Doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.*” (II Timothy 4)
[* humanism, “free will”, evolution, universal brotherhood of man, believing God’s eternally sworn enemies to be His people, that Jesus abolished the Law of God, etc.]
“And because iniquity shall abound, the love [for God] of many shall wax cold.” (Matthew 24:12)
“Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near” (Isaiah 55:6)
- Biblical Textual Evidence that God did not Create the World Via Any Form or Type of Evolution “Theistic” or Otherwise - A Brief Commentary on Genesis Chapter 1 as it Pertains to Evidence Refuting Evolution, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
[This one goes well with:
- The Creation of Man in Genesis 1 and 2: Are They Separate Creations —or the Same Event? [With An In-depth Discussion Concerning the “Beast of the Field”], 88pp., detailed convincing study; 7.00 + P&H.
- Stephen Hawking: Cosmic Tragedy — Hawking Fake Science... & A New Evolutionary Theory of The Universe, 78pp., 7.00 + P&H (refutes atheistic anti-God evolution and utterly shreds Hawking’s illogic).]
- The Covenants of God: Cut or Be Cut - Some Parallels and Ironies in Scripture, Balaicius, 48pp., 5.00 + P&H.
- How can an immaterial God Who is Spirit create a material universe? & What Establishes Man’s Responsibility? & The Fear of the Lord, Evil, and Suffering —an important topic overlooked by most Christians & Thought for the Day in a Dog-eat-dog World, Balaicius, 75pp., 6.50 + P&H.
- Libertarian Utopia —an Anti-Intellectual Delusion That Ends in Death - and other ramifications of false Bible doctrines and false philosophies that claim: “If a person’s happy and what he does isn’t hurting anyone, that’s all that matters”, (which uses the most blatant example of this mindset toward homo-acceptance) 72pp., 6.50 + P&H.
- What is Man...? (Personally Speaking) & some thoughts on The Trinity and on The Deity of Christ — Deeper Implications Than Most May Think, 84pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- What is Truth...? & What Is History, Life, Existence, Reality...?, Balaicius, 68pp., 6.50 + P&H.
P&H = 10% (5.00 minimum) within the U.S.
- Sacred Truth Expository Commentary: The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, Chapter 16 — Jerusalem’s / House of Judah’s Mother A Hittite, Father An Amorite, and Youger Sister Sodom...?, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- Sacred Truth Expository Commentary: The Book of The Prophet Ezekiel, Chapter 20 & The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah, Chapter 19 — Israel in Egypt, Rejection of God, Learning the Way of the Heathen, and Abominably Passing their Children through the Fire to Molech, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- Sacred Truth Expository Commentary: The Book of The Prophet Obadiah, Ezekiel 35, Jeremiah 49, Isaiah 34: The Doom of Seir, Esau, Edom / Idumea, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- Apologetic Expositions: Ephesians 2, Balaicius, projected 88pp.,
Please don’t merely window shop and graze for free... order books direct and support this ministry. You leave a tip for a waiter / waitress at a restaurant, don’t you? You pay for your meals, don’t you? You pay for subscriptions to newspapers, magazines, newsletters, cable, internet, netflix, etc., don’t you? If the material at this site is not worthy of support, why do you come and read? The left is winning because the leftists support their causes, are not afraid to open their wallets, even get on a bus, go protest and even commit crimes and get arrested. Yet the vast majority (nearly 100%) of the thousands who read this site NEVER order a book or even send a single donation, let alone tithe as God commanded. Neither do the majority tell others of this site and books and ministry; which is the only way that they can learn and this ministry can GROW. In many of the mainstream churches, the Catholic “church”, and cults, the shepherds feed off the sheep; whereas, among the elect remnant, sadly, the sheep feed off the shepherd. It is supposed to be a symbiotic relationship; not a one-way street. God forbade to not even muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn, and declared that the servant is worthy of his hire, and commanded to give honor where honor is due, and that ministers who do double duty are worthy of double honor; yet 99.9% eat for free in the pasture that I labor to provide, and instead of double honor, I get nothing. God keeps score. If you don’t believe in God, or care about Christendom, or your own family and friends, why are you even here? Some articles that I have written and post for free take many hours, even 100 to research and write. Some booklets that I have written and posted for free take double that. How many hours would you work FOR FREE year after year, for over 3 decades? You tell people about a great product, restaurant, movie, song, coffee shop, joke, etc., don’t you...? —well why not about things that MATTER...? especially while Christendom is being destroyed...? You reap what you sow. The curse causeless shall not come.
“8Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed Me. But ye say, ‘Wherein have we robbed thee?’ In tithes and offerings. 9Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation. 10Bring ye all the tithes into the Storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine House, and prove Me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. ” (Malachi 3)
“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.” (Proverbs 21:13)
You reap what you sow.
The Curse causeless shall not come.
Be sure your sin will find you out.
When you have done it not to the least of these My brethren, ye have done it not unto Me.
What have you ever done to stand up against evil...? to seek out the lost sheep...? to fight for and help preserve Christendom...? and yet you don’t even support those who are doing so daily...? Each of us is required before God to do what he can. Each of us is required to study and learn. Each of us is required to obey all that God commanded; and repent when we sin. The mainstream churches teach that God abolished His Law and they are responsible for the destruction of Christendom. I have been standing in the gap for 32 years... and being as John the Baptist, a lone voice crying in the wilderness... does anyone hear or does it fall on deaf ears and a dead heart?
You can’t learn the information in each of these books (which took 80 to 200 hours each to write), simply by looking at the cover.
Apologetic Expositions: Thorough, Consistent, Logical Studies Concerning Exclusive, Irrevocable Promises God Gave to His People Israel: Proving God’s Word Does Not Change or Contradict Itself; Refuting Popular, Modernist Interpretations of Seemingly-Isolated Passages of Scripture Grossly Taken Out of Context or “Spiritualized” into Inefficacy: Verse-by-verse exegeses.
All 11 staplebacks for 70.00 + P&H.
- (#10) Ephesians 2 (entire epistle) Gentiles... Strangers from the Covenants = Israel in dispersion, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#11) Colossians 1-3, 84pp., “... reconcile all things unto Himself.... preach to every creature... Mystery among the Gentiles... Blotting out the handwriting of Ordinances... Let no man... judge you in meat... Sabbath... there is neither Greek nor Jew...”
Others in the series
- (#1) Isaiah 56, God’s Covenants have not failed; Promises God gave to Israel not generalized to all. Hebrew / Greek words for “stranger” and “man” clearly interpreted, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H
or New expanded edition: 245pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H. (pb. NOT included in full set)
- (#2) Acts 15, Gentiles = “Israelites in dispersion” etc., 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#3) Acts 13, Gentiles = “Israelites in dispersion”; not nonIsraelites; 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#4) II Corinthians 3, (detailed coverage I & II Corinthians) Paul nowhere says the Law was abolished; 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#5) Galatians 3, (overview epistle) nowhere Law abolished & Covenants / descent from Abraham not “spiritualized”; 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#6) John 4 - Samaritan Woman at Well & Samaritan Leper —Israelites Living in Samaria, 46pp., 5.50 + P&H.
- (#7) Epistle of I John: To Sin or Not to Sin? Love = Obedience, 80pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#8) I Chronicles 11-21, Uriah “the Hittite”...? Zelek “the Ammonite”...? Ismah “the Moabite”...? —and other similar stumbling blocks REMOVED, including: David, Bathsheba, Joab, why David wasn’t put to death; and why it was a sin for David to number the people; 82pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- (#9) Acts 8, Ethiopian eunuch, Simon of Cyrene, more; 83pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- The Permanence and Authority of Law & The Fear of God... —an Obsolete Concept with The Essence of Delusion & Supralapsarianism Reconsidered, Balaicius, 80pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- What Is An Ear to Hear...? Who Has Them...? and Why...?, Balaicius, 61pp., booklet, 6.25 + P&H.
- The Exponential Unbroken Cyle of Judgment: When Judgment Becomes Commonplace People Die - Repentance Gets Harder Generation After Generation, Balaicius, 88pp., 8.00 + P&H.
- “Language and Freedom”: Truth Matters — Pronouns Matter — Reality Matters — Morality Matters — GOD Matters! & Did Jesus... —Does God Have Free Will...?, Balaicius, 44pp., 5.00 + P&H.
- Scriptural Vignette Cameo Studies, Volume 1, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
[Containing: #1 - Scheming Carnality — You Reap What You Sow; #2 - “I saw under the Altar the souls of them that were slain...” - Revelation 6; #3 - “Be Holy as I am Holy” - Exodus 22; #4 - Commandments: Obedience and Blessing, or Disobedience and Judgement - Exodus 23; #5 - The Seventy Elders & Seeing God - Exodus 24; #6 - Taches and Ouches and Chapiters - Exodus 26:6 & 28:11 & 36:38; #7 - Holiness and Sanctifiation - Exodus 30; #8 - God’s Grace - Exodus 32; #9 - Separation, Holiness, Goodness]
Ready in a few days:
- Scriptural Vignette Cameo Studies, Volume 2, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H. [Containing: #10 - Holiness and The Law - Exodus 34; #11 - Atonement and Purification: Separation and Holiness - Exodus 38 (and part of 39); #12 - The Great Commission - Matthew 28; #13 - Offended, not Grieved & Grieved, not Displeased - Mark 3:5 & II Samuel 6; #14 - Endless Genealogies - I Timothy 3:4 and Titus 3:9; #15 - Transfiguration / Fuller / Elijah & Moses / Immature Carnality - Mark 9]
Vain Imaginations: A World of Futility, 56pp., 5.50 + P&H.
Exposes the anti-intellectual, irrational mindlessness of atheists, agnostics, those who believe in pagan mythology, who believe in, worship, and pray to "the universe", evolutionists, and the vast majority of "Christians" (especially "non-doctrinal Christians), who are actually humanists, whose "faith" is closer to Hinduism (in that man believes God to be after man's own imagination, not based upon what God Himself says).