“11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the Word of the LORD, and shall not find it.” (Amos 8)
“1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” (II Timothy 3)
“3For the time will come when they will not endure Sound Doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.*” (II Timothy 4)
[* humanism, “free will”, evolution, universal brotherhood of man, believing God’s eternally sworn enemies to be His people, that Jesus abolished the Law of God, etc.]
“And because iniquity shall abound, the love [for God] of many shall wax cold.” (Matthew 24:12)
“Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near” (Isaiah 55:6)
- Biblical Textual Evidence that God did not Create the World Via Any Form or Type of Evolution “Theistic” or Otherwise - A Brief Commentary on Genesis Chapter 1 as it Pertains to Evidence Refuting Evolution, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
[This one goes well with:
- The Creation of Man in Genesis 1 and 2: Are They Separate Creations —or the Same Event? [With An In-depth Discussion Concerning the “Beast of the Field”], 88pp., detailed convincing study; 7.00 + P&H.
- Stephen Hawking: Cosmic Tragedy — Hawking Fake Science... & A New Evolutionary Theory of The Universe, 78pp., 7.00 + P&H (refutes atheistic anti-God evolution and utterly shreds Hawking’s illogic).]
- The Covenants of God: Cut or Be Cut - Some Parallels and Ironies in Scripture, Balaicius, 48pp., 5.00 + P&H.
- How can an immaterial God Who is Spirit create a material universe? & What Establishes Man’s Responsibility? & The Fear of the Lord, Evil, and Suffering —an important topic overlooked by most Christians & Thought for the Day in a Dog-eat-dog World, Balaicius, 75pp., 6.50 + P&H.
- Libertarian Utopia —an Anti-Intellectual Delusion That Ends in Death - and other ramifications of false Bible doctrines and false philosophies that claim: “If a person’s happy and what he does isn’t hurting anyone, that’s all that matters”, (which uses the most blatant example of this mindset toward homo-acceptance) 72pp., 6.50 + P&H.
- What is Man...? (Personally Speaking) & some thoughts on The Trinity and on The Deity of Christ — Deeper Implications Than Most May Think, 84pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- What is Truth...? & What Is History, Life, Existence, Reality...?, Balaicius, 68pp., 6.50 + P&H.
P&H = 10% (5.00 minimum) within the U.S.
- Sacred Truth Expository Commentary: The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, Chapter 16 — Jerusalem’s / House of Judah’s Mother A Hittite, Father An Amorite, and Youger Sister Sodom...?, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- Sacred Truth Expository Commentary: The Book of The Prophet Ezekiel, Chapter 20 & The Book of the Prophet Jeremiah, Chapter 19 — Israel in Egypt, Rejection of God, Learning the Way of the Heathen, and Abominably Passing their Children through the Fire to Molech, Balaicius, 88pp., 7.00 + P&H.
- Sacred Truth Expository Commentary: The Book of The Prophet Obadiah & Ezekiel, Chapter 35, & Jeremiah, Chapter 49: The Doom of Edom, Balaicius,
I may also add Isaiah 34 and print in paperback.
- Apologetic Expositions: Ephesians 2, Balaicius, projected 88pp.,
Please don’t merely window shop and graze for free... order books direct and support this ministry. You leave a tip for a waiter / waitress at a restaurant, don’t you? You pay for your meals, don’t you? You pay for subscriptions to newspapers, magazines, newsletters, cable, internet, netflix, etc., don’t you? If the material at this site is not worthy of support, why do you come and read? The left is winning because the leftists support their causes, are not afraid to open their wallets, even get on a bus, go protest and even commit crimes and get arrested. Yet the vast majority (nearly 100%) of the thousands who read this site NEVER order a book or even send a single donation, let alone tithe as God commanded. Neither do the majority tell others of this site and books and ministry; which is the only way that they can learn and this ministry can GROW. In many of the mainstream churches, the Catholic “church”, and cults, the shepherds feed off the sheep; whereas, among the elect remnant, sadly, the sheep feed off the shepherd. It is supposed to be a symbiotic relationship; not a one-way street. God forbade to not even muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn, and declared that the servant is worthy of his hire, and commanded to give honor where honor is due, and that ministers who do double duty are worthy of double honor; yet 99.9% eat for free in the pasture that I labor to provide, and instead of double honor, I get nothing. God keeps score. If you don’t believe in God, or care about Christendom, or your own family and friends, why are you even here? Some articles that I have written and post for free take many hours, even 100 to research and write. Some booklets that I have written and posted for free take double that. How many hours would you work FOR FREE year after year, for over 3 decades? You tell people about a great product, restaurant, movie, song, coffee shop, joke, etc., don’t you...? —well why not about things that MATTER...? especially while Christendom is being destroyed...? You reap what you sow. The curse causeless shall not come.
“8Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed Me. But ye say, ‘Wherein have we robbed thee?’ In tithes and offerings. 9Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation. 10Bring ye all the tithes into the Storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine House, and prove Me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. ” (Malachi 3)