Important Health Information and Books
Copyright 2012 © by Sacred Truth Publishing. All rights reserved.
If you appreciate the info contained herein, email us and let us know.
[Copy and paste — "book query stm.christogenea.org" — as the subject of the email in case it goes to the spam folder.]
[Back to Important Health Information and Books — "Main Menu"]
Important Health Books
Check out my foundational work, a very important book (though it is not health related, I mention it here for those who might not view the other pages at this site):
Uncovering the Mysteries of Your Hidden Inheritance
Below are listed just a few of the many important books on Health available from Sacred Truth Ministries.
[All prices subject to change and availability due to going out of print and being re-printed.]
Many hundred other excellent titles on herbs, alternative remedies, organic gardening, homesteading, etc.
Send e-mail and the topic in which you are interested (or any specific title you are looking for) and we will send you details.
P&H = 10% (4.00 minimum) for Library Rate within the U.S.
For outside the U.S. or other shipping methods, see:
Shipping and Contact Information
Health & Nutrition Books Recently Reprinted
by Sacred Truth Publishing
- About Fasting(1961) Otto Buchinger, M.D., 72pp., stapleback, 10.00 + P&H. rare
- Blackstrap (Crude Black) Molasses(1950), Marc Dixon, 68pp., stapleback, 7.00 + P&H. (amazing health benefits, high mineral content) (amazing health benefits, high mineral content);
- Brewer’s Yeast: The Wonder Food of Vitamins and Amino Acids(1950) Marc Dixon, 68pp., booklet, 5.50 + P&H; best source of B-vitamins & many other nutrients/micro-nutrients; does not contribute to candida; it is the by-product of brewing; not active yeast. Brewer’s yeast is also about 50% protein (8g. per Tablespoon)
- Cider Vinegar: Nature’s Great Health Promoter & Safest Treatment for Obesity(1948), Cyril Scott, 38pp. + original advertisements and introduction (56pp. total), 4.50 + P&H.
- Crude Black Molasses: A Natural "Wonder Food"(1949), Cyril Scott, 48pp., 5.00 + P&H. (+ my own chart comparing mineral/nutrient contents of 7 major brands); growths, stroke, arthritis, ulcers, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, high blood pressure, fingernails, hair, heart, constipation, colitis, bladder, varicose veins.
- The Golden Pollen: Nature’s Unique Force of Life (1960) Marjorie McCormick, 160pp., comb-bound; 14.00 + P&H. (Bee Pollen)
- Honey and Your Health: A Nutrimental, Medicinal, and Historical Commentary (1944) Beck/Smedley (many recipes and uses); 246pp., comb-bound; 20.00 + P&H. The definitive book on honey.
- Honey: Food For Life and Health (1950), Marc Dixon, 47pp., 5.50 + P&H.
- Kelp, the Health Giver: Life From the Sea (1957) Powell, 28pp., 3.00 + P&H.
- Lecithin and Health (1959) Edward R. Hewitt, 20pp., 2.00 + P&H.
- Make Your Own Wine (1950) Alex Appleyard, 64pp., booklet 6.50 + P&H. Many recipies for wines and healthy fermented beverages from fruit, vegetables, flowers, and herbs (includes lacto-fermented/nonalcoholic healthy beverages such as kvas).
- Proven Remedies (1949) J. H. Oliver, 92pp., plastic comb-bound, 10.00 + P&H.
- Sauerkraut: How Sauerkraut Regulates Digestion, Prolongs Youth, The Natural Way (1950) Miklos Worth, 54pp., 5.00 + P&H.
- Soyabeans: The Fabulous Food that Supplies Meat, Cheese, Proteins, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals(1950) Miklos Worth, 62pp., booklet, 5.00 + P&H.
Note: nonGMO soybeans are healthy, but in normal amounts, and very small amounts for children until after puberty... soybeans have estrogen-like hormones and some claim that soybeans and most soybean products (which are in far more foods than the average person realizes, such as hydrolized vegetable protein); the list of soybean products is large: soymilk, soy yogurt, soy ice cream, some hotdogs and hamburgers (sometimes mixed with real meat and sold as beef or chicken), of course outright soydogs and soyburgers, as well as vegetarian dogs and burgers, soybean oil is in so many products and many salad dressings and other products). Soybeans, according to some studies can make boys predisposed to being effiminate/homo later with hormones screwed up in formative years. Too many soybeans are not good for adults either, which can screw up the delicate hormone balance. However, miso and tempeh are fine, but tofu still has those hormones... See article By Jim Rutz © 2010; the original title was: "Soy is Making Kids ‘Gay’ " — then after a huge backlash in response he re-titled it: "The Trouble with Soy". Here is the link to this very important article:
- Wheat Germ (1950) Christopher Johnson, 48pp., 5.00 + P&H.
- Yogurt Spells Health: Rediscovery of an Ancient Therapy (1950) Worth, 64pp., 5.00 + P&H.
Other Important Health Books
- Acid-Alkaline Diet for Optimum Health: Restore Your Health by Creating pH Balance in Your Diet, Vasey, 202pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H.
- The Acid-Alkaline Food Guide: Quick Reference to Foods & Their Effect on pH Levels, Brown/Trivieri, 194pp., pb., 8.00 + P&H.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Breakthrough: The Superb Antioxidant That May Slow Aging, Repair Liver Damage, and Reduce the Risk of Cancer, Heart Disease, and Diabetes, Burt Berkson, M.D., 224pp., pb., 14.00 + P&H.
See this link for more information:
- Alzheimer's Disease: What If There Was a Cure?: The Story of Ketones (2011) Dr. Mary Newport, coconut oil, a high-energy fuel nourishes brain, helps prevent & some to recover from Parkinson's/Alzheimer's; 398 pages, pb., 17.00 (reg. 19.00) + P&H.
See this link for more information:
- Amazing Charcoal: The Universal Antidote, Hullquist, 32pp., small booklet, 2.00 + P&H; keep activated charcoal in the emergency cabinet.
For good sources for activated charcoal, see:
Remember to use coupon code QIP222 for $5 off your first order.
- Anti-Inflammation Zone: Reversing the Silent Epidemic That’s Destroying Our Health, Sears, 403pp., pb. 16.00 + P&H; Hb. 22.00 + P&H (reg. 26.00) inflammation is behind heart disease, cancer, dementia, arthritis, diabetes—and is reversable!
- Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Propolis, and Honey, Elkins, 58p booklet 4.00 + P&H, important info for energy, health, nutrition;
For good sources for these products, see:
Remember to use coupon code QIP222 for $5 off your first order.
- Beware of the Coming Food Apocalypse!: GMOs, Ciola, pb., 9.00 + P&H.
- Beyond Antibiotics: 50 Ways To Boost Your Immune System, Schmidt / Smith, 19.00 + P&H.
- Beyond Evolution: Genetically Altered Future of Plants, Animals, & Humans, Fox, 256pp., pb., 17.00 + P&H; Hb., 21.00 + P&H. (reg. 25.00).
- Bypassing Bypass Surgery: Chelation Therapy: Nonsurgical Treatment for Reversing Ateriosclerosis, Improving Blocked Circulation, Slowing Aging Process, Elmer M. Cranton, M.D., 377pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H (reg 18.00); old ed., 265pp. (12.00 while supplies last)]; exposes medical monopoly’s practice of expensive, unnecessary, ineffective surgery when EDTA Chelation therapy is painless, inexpensive, safe, effective, prevents/reverses effects of stroke, heart attack, cancer, rejuvenates immune system, removes toxic heavy metals from body (mercury, aluminum, lead, etc, removes plaque from arteries, improves circulation, partially reverses aging process; author world leading authority on Chelation;
- Cancer Is A Fungus: A Revolution in Tumor Therapy, Dr. T. Simoncelli (oncologist), imported from Italy, 6x9 pb., 244pp., (he cures cancer in Italy with baking soda).
Check out: http://www.cancerisafungus.com/
- Capsicum (Cayenne), Dr. John Christopher, 166pp., pb., excellent book; Out of Print; may eventually be available online at:
- Cell Phones: Invisible Hazards in the Wireless Age: An Insider’s Alarming Discoveries about Cancer and Genetic Damage, Dr. George Carlo/ Dr. Martin Schram, 320pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H.
- Chemtrails, Thomas, 336pp., pb. 17.00 + P&H; "govt" conspiracy of poisoning our clean skies with toxic chemicals/aerosal vaccines in nationwide high altitude spraying in jet contrails
- The Coconut Oil Miracle, Fife/Kabara, 256pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H.
[Great oil, great health properties...! Internal and external, antifungal (due to caprilic and lauric acid), kills athlete’s foot, toe nail, vaginal, candida, ringworm, thrush, diaper rash, psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, and other fungi. Nutiva is a good brand. You must use an organic brand, not treated with hexane. It can replace all your oils if you like. Solidifies at 75 degrees or so, melts quickly, does not smoke while cooking, great in many foods but I would not use it in everything unless you want the coconut flavor, I prefer olive oil for many other things (salad dressing, eggs); you would have to mix the coconut oil with other oils to use in oil and vinegar type salad dressings to help keep the oil from turning solid (but even if it does, soak salad dressing jar in a container of hot tap water for a few minutes). You can also get coconut milk and coconut flour (if on a diet to rest immune system, avoid yeast, or grains harder on immune system). Best prices on Amazon with subscribe and save. 3 T./day coconut oil is a good baseline (for someone wanting to maintain good health; those who already have chronic, degenerative problems, may require more); also gives energy boost. It is a unique healthy "low fat" fat. Those with high blood pressure/hypertension need to solve those problems first (fresh garlic cloves daily, raw honey, cinnamon, exercise, cut out bad fat and sugar). Coconut oil increases metabolism, helps lose weight, it is used for energy rather then being stored as fat in body; can kill viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses; kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases; expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites. Improves digestion, absorbtion of minerals/vitamins, combats chronic fatigue, improves insulin/pancreatic function, improves digestion, digestive diseases, organ function, skin, hair, bones, teeth, protects agains free radicals, protects against breast, colon, other cancers and much more.]
- Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization, Milham, 120pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H. "Edison’s" DC power opened a pandora’s box of health risks; Milham was first scientist to alert world of health risks of electromagnetic fields: cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and suicide. We may be facing epidemic of radiation exposure with all new technology: cell phones, Wi-Fi, broadband, etc.
- Dietary Fiber (Good Health Guide series), Lorenzani, 48pp., stapleback 6.00 + P&H.
- DMSO: Nature’s Healer, Morton Walker, D.P.M., 352pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H. DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) is a natural by-product of the paper industry, which has incredible healing properties (bruises, broken bones, cancer, and hundreds of others); it is used on million dollar race horses, but outlawed by FDA for humans. However, the product is cheap and easily found. This book is a must for homesteaders and people who don’t buy into the AMA doctor-god syndrome, running to a doctor and trusting him with their lives, hanging on his every word.
[See also: The Persecuted Drug: The Story of DMSO(1979), Pat McGrady, Sr., out of print; good used copies available: mass-market pb., 312p. exposes corruption of FDA; good used copies, pb., 15.00 + P&H; Hb., 25.00 + P&H.]
- The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, William Kelley Eidem, [Paperback], 402pp., 25.00 + P&H. (reg. 27.00); simple cure in a few weeks with things you can get at your grocery store.
- Eat Safe: The Truth About Food Additives from Aspartame to Xanthan Gum, Statham, 305pp., small-sized pb. 10.00 + P&H
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living, Emery, (10th edition), 8.5x11, 922pp., pb., 26.00 + P&H (reg 30.00) excellent how-to/resouorce manual.
- The Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants (a DK book), Chevalliers, 8.5x11, 336pp., Hb., thick glossy paper, full color illustrations, sadly out of print; the best overall herbal, in my opinion. (inquire concerning good used copies)
- The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite, Kessler, 320pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg 26.00).
- Essiac: A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy, Olsen, 144pp., pb., 12.50 + P&H
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills, Blaylock, M.D.296p. 16.00 + P&H (reg. 18.00) dangerous ingredients added to your foods such as Nutrasweet, MSG, etc., their serious dangers and how they are cleverly disguised without being listed in the ingredients.
- Fiber Facts: Get the Truth Concerning Dietary Fiber, Elkins, stapleback, 5.00 + P&H.
- The Fluoride Deception, Bryson, 379pp., pb., 17.00 + P&H (reg. 19.00).
- Fluoride Disproved and God’s Answer To Communism, 57pp.; Fluoridation Unmasked, Battelle, 24pp. & 75 Reasons Why Community Water Should Not Be Fluorinated, 4pp., 8 1/2 x 11 (2 booklets & paper) 7.50 + P&H
- Food Inc.: How Industrial Food Is Making Us Sicker, Fatter, and Poorer - And What You Can Do about It; A Participant Guide, Weber, 321pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H.
- Food, Inc., 25.00 + P&H. (reg. 27) DVD; Food, Inc. lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing how our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment. Food, Inc. reveals surprising and often shocking truths about what we eat, how it’s produced. Excellent, revealing, professional.
- From Chocolate To Morphine, Weil, drugs=anything causing a chemical change in body, 240pp., 7 3/4 x 9, pb., 15.00 + P&H.
- Genetically Engineered Food: Changing the Nature of Nature: What You Need To Know to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Our Planet, Teitel, Ph.D., 206pp., pb., 17.00 + P&H.
- Genetic Engineering: Dream or Nightmare?, Dr. Mae-Wan Ho, 277pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H.
- Genetic Roulette: The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods, Jeffrey M. Smith, 312pp., Hb., 24.00 + P&H (reg. 28.00).
- Guess What Came To Dinner: Parasites and Your Health, Gittleman, 194pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H.
- The Grim Truth about Fluoridation (1964), Buck, 128pp., comb-bound, 10.00 + P&H.
- The Healing Powers of Olive Oil: A Complete Guide to Nature’s Liquid Gold, Cal Orey, 262pp., quality pb., 14.00 + P&H; 326pp., mass-market pocket pb., 7.00 + P&H.
- The Healing Powers of Vinegar: A Complete Guide to Nature’s Most Remarkable Remedy, Cal Orey, 332pp., quality pb., 14.00 + P&H; 402pp., mass-market pocket pb., 7.00 + P&H.
- Health and Nutritional Secrets that Can Save Your Life, Blaylock, 520pp., Hb., 26.00 + P&H (reg 30.00) (author of Excitotoxins).
- The Health Benefits of Cayenne, Dr. John Heinerman, 48pp., stapleback, 6.00 + P&H.
- Health Hazards Of Electromagnetic Radiation, 2Nd Edition: A Startling Look At The Effects Of Electropollution On Your Health, Bruce Fife, 108pp., pb. (imported) 15.00 + P&H.
- Horrors of Vaccination Exposed and Illustrated: Petition to the President to Abolish Compulsory Vaccination in Army and Navy (1920), Charles Michael Higgins, 240pp., pb., 25.00 (reg. 27.00) + P&H.
- How To Cure Almost Any Cancer At Home For $5.15 a Day, Henderson & Scholberg $27.00 - 8.5x11, 41pp., comb-bound, check out the description and testimonials/order from below link while it is still available. http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Almost-Cancer-Home-5-15/dp/1615399526 - uses similar principles I believe as the Oil Pulling (see book herein) and draws upon the work of German bio-chemist Dr. Johanna Budwig using flax seed oil and cottage cheese, claiming cancer is a fungus and begins in the mouth (from her information in the rare, now out-of-print The Encyclopedia of Medical Breakthroughs and Forbidden Treatments).
- How to Effectively Use Honey as Medicine: What Doctors Don’t Tell You, Ruth Tan, 108pp., pb., 14.00 + P&H.
- Immunization: Theory vs Reality, Miller, 160pp., 13.00 + P&H.
- Inflammation Nation: The First Clinically Proven Eating Plan to End Our Nation’s Secret Epidemic, Chilton, 302pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H.
- It's All in Your Head: The Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness, Dr. Hal A. Huggins, DDS, MS, 208pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H.
- Killer Clothes: How Seemingly Innocent Clothing Choices Endanger Your Health... and How to Protect Yourself!, Clement, 191pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H. toxic fabrics
- Living Foods for Optimum Health : Staying Healthy in an Unhealthy World, Brian R. Clement, 288pp., pb., 17.00 + P&H. Did you know what you eat could be making you sick? Some foods clog your body with energy-depleting fats, toxins, chemicals. Where can you find optimum nourishment your body needs to stay strong, healthy, vigorous? in health/healing properties of living foods—foods that are eaten raw and produced without dangerous, nutrient-robbing chemicals or additives.
- Mad Cow and Milk Gate, Hulse, M.D., 338pp. pb., 20.00 + P&H.
- Mad Cow USA: Could The Nightmare Happen Here?, Stauber, 224pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg 25.00).
- The Maker’s Diet: The 40-day health experience that will change your life forever, 336pp., pb., Jordan S Rubin, 14.00 + P&H. Are you looking for a health plan that is biblically based and scientifically proven? The Maker’s Diet is just that. Using a truly holistic approach to health, this groundbreaking book leads you on a journey that will change your life. It will help you: Boost your immune system - Attain and maintain your ideal weight - Have abundant energy - Improve your physical appearance - Reduce stress - Improve digestion.
- The Metabolism Advantage: An 8-Week Program to REV Up Your Body’s Fat-Burning Machine—At Any Age, John Berardi, PhD., 381pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg 25.00) EXCELLENT!
- The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century (4th Edition) by Jim Humble, Dr. Hector Remero and Dr. Tom Hesselink (2009), 328pp., pb., 21.00 + P&H. (reg. 25.00).
- Murder By Injection: Exposing America’s Medical Monopoly, Eustace Mullins, (vaccines, fluoride, aluminum, AIDS, the FDA, the CDC, etc.) 375pp., Hb., 35.00 + P&H.
- Natural Insect Repellents for Pets, People, and Plants, Grainger & Moore, 152pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H
- The Natural Remedy Bible, Michael Tierra and John Lust, 592pp., pb., 30.00 + P&H. (reg. 36.00). Alphabetical listing of 200+ common illnesses, defined/described w/ symptoms/causes; Prescribed natural methods of treatment, including herbal remedies, water therapy, exercise, vitamins, nutritional foods for successful healing; Step-by-step instructions for proper methods of application, from baths and herbal additives to compresses and facial packs; A complete dictionary of resources; food, herbs, even health and beauty aids.
- Nature's Antibiotics, Udall, 28pp., 4.00 + P&H.
- Nature’s Antiseptics: Tea Tree Oil & Grapefruit Seed Extract, Puotinen, 48pp., 6.00 + P&H.
- The New Arthritis Cure: Eliminate Arthritis and Fibromyalgia Pain Permanently, Dr. Bruce Fife, 189pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H.
- Nourishing Traditions: Cookbook Challanges Politically-Correct Nutrition & Diet Dictocrats, Fallon, new ed. 668p. 7½x10, pb., 22.00 + P&H (reg. 25.00) A wealth of information, highly recommended, not just recipes, but in-depth health information, nutrition, exposing food additives, healthy ideas on making your own saurkraut, fermented pickles and other fermented vegetables no longer available in U.S., but used around the world full health healthy flora (most yogurt in U.S. is pasturized and processed and dead); seed sprouting, a must! Author does not realize that God’s dietary laws are still in effect, so just ignore anything to the contrary. Overall excellent & important.
- Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing, Bruce Fife, 189pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H.
[See the section "Oil Pulling Therapy" above; after the section "Oil Comparison Chart."]
- 100,000,000 Guinea Pigs Dangers in Everyday Foods, Drugs, and Cosmetics (1930s) Arthur Kallet and F. J. Schlink, 312pp., Hb. [out of print, good used copies available; inquire.] Very good info, despite the age; some things never change.
- The Poisoned Needle (1957), McBean, 243pp., pb., 24.00 + P&H (dangers of vaccinations) or a short except from the book 15pp., 1.50 + P&H.
- The Poisons Around Us, Schroeder M.D., 156pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H.
- Poisons in Your Food, Winter, 13.00 + P&H.
- Poisons in Your Medicine Chest, Dr. W. C. Douglass, 9.00 + P&H.
- Potatoes not Prozac, Dr. DesMaisons, 252pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H; sugar sensitive people people may suffer from overweight, fatigue, depression, etc.
- Prescription For Herbal Healing, Balch, 545pp., 8.5x11 pb., 21.00 + P&H (reg 24.00).
- Prescription For Nutritional Healing, Balch/Balch, 8 1/2 x 11, 368pp., pb., 17.00 + P&H.
- Preserving Food without Freezing or Canning: Traditional Techniques Using Salt, Oil, Sugar, Alcohol, Vinegar, Drying, Cold Storage, and Lactic Fermentation (2007) by The Gardeners and Farmers of Centre Terre Vivante, Deborah Madison, and Eliot Coleman, pb., 21.00 + P&H (reg. 25.00).
- Prisoned Chickens - Poisoned Eggs, Davis, 175pp., 15.00 + P&H.
- Probiotic Foods for Good Health: Yogurt, Sauerkraut, and Other Beneficial Fermented Foods (2010) Beatrice Trum Hunter, 404pp., large-print pb., 22.00 + P&H.
- The Probiotics Revolution: The Definitive Guide to Safe, Natural Health Solutions Using Probiotic and Prebiotic Foods and Supplements, Huffnagle, 412pp., pb., 14.00 + P&H.
- The Raw Milk Revolution: Behind America’s Emerging Battle Over Food Rights, David Gumpert, 254pp., pb., 18.00 + P&H. (reg. 20.00).
- The Revolution Will Not Be Microwaved: Inside America’s Underground Food Movements, Sandor E Katz, 378pp., 9" x 6" pb., 18.00 + P&H. (reg. 20.00). (author of Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods, see below).
- Romance of the Wheat: How to Make Good Wholesome Whole Wheat Bread as your Great-Grandmother Did It, Carole Collins, 8.5x11, 40pp., stapled. 5.00 + P&H.
- Root Canal Cover-Up, Dr., George E. Meinig, DDS, 227pp., pb., 20.00 + P&H. Bacteria trapped inside the structure of teeth migrate throughout the body. They may infect any organ, gland, or tissue and can damage the heart, kidneys, joints, eyes, brain, and endanger pregnant women. Learn how these infections were discovered by Weston A. Price, DDS in a 25 year Root Canal Research Program which was carried out under the auspices of the American Dental Association, and were subsequently covered-up.
- Science: Behind Closed Doors (Fraud, Genetically-Modified Foods & Animals, Human Cloning, Cold Fusion, HAARP), 6 videos, 1 hour each 90.00 + P&H (reg 100.00).
- Scientists Under Attack: Genetic Engineering in the Magnetic Field of Money (A Film About Courage, Secrecy and Danger), by Bertram Verhaag; 60 minutes, Plus 30 minute bonus documentary: Monster Salmon; 18.00 + P&H. (reg. 20.00).
- Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government Lies About the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You’re Eating, Jeffrey M. Smith, pb., 304pp. 18.00 + P&H; Hb., 240pp., 24.00 + P&H (reg. 28.00).
- Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation, William F. Engdahl, 341pp., pb., 22.00 + P&H (reg. 25.00).
- The Serotonin Power Diet: Use Your Brain’s Natural Chemistry to Cut Cravings, Curb Emotional Overeating, and Lose Weight, Wurtman, 290pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg. 25.00).
- The Slow Poisoning of America, John E. Erb and T. Michelle Erb, c.250pp., pb. 22.00 + P&H (reg 25.00) Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Obesity, Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, Headaches and Migraines, Epilepsy and Schizophrenia are ailments whose dramatic increase jeopardize the health of the entire country. This threat does not come from terrorists or from hostile countries, but from within our very own borders. The findings of almost two hundred medical research studies will guide you to the poisons behind these illnesses. For those of you who are content to live in ignorance, this is not a book for you. The information contained within its pages will forever change the way you look at the world we live in. But for those of you who seek the truth, who wish to prevent yourselves and your children from suffering from a myriad of debilitating ailments, this book may prove to be the answer.
- Solving the MS Mystery: Help, Hope and Recovery, Dr. Hal Huggins, DDS, MS, 405pp., pb., OUT OF PRINT, used copies available; inquire.
- So, You Call Yourself A Christian... , Robert Alan Balaicius; a powerful primer proving God’s Law could not have been done away with not only because of God’s Promises, but because of God’s very nature. What makes a Christian a Christian? What makes God God? Proof that Peter’s Vision (and all other N.T. passages the average person things “did away with” the dietary laws) did not abolish God’s Dietary Laws in the slighest. 80pp., booklet, 5.50 + P&H; illustrated.
- Stop Alzheimer's Now!: How to Prevent & Reverse Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis & Other Neurodegenerative Disorders, Bruce Fife / Russell L. Blaylock,* 352pp., pb., 18.00 (reg. 20.00) + P&H. [* co-author of Excitotoxins... (see above).]
- Stop Inflammation Now!, Richard M. Fleming, M.D./Tom Monte, 298pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H; major cause of heart disease can be prevented.
- Sugar Blues, Dufty, 255pp., pocket pb. (dangers of sugar on heath) 7.00 + P&H excellent.
- The Sugar Fix: The High-Fructose Fallout That is Making You Fat and Sick, Johnson, M.D., 336pp., mass-market pb., 8.00 + P&H; quality 288pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H; 304pp., Hb. 21.00 + P&H (reg. 25.00) Most all foods are laced with high fructose corn syrup; unlike other sugers, this one does not tell the brain it has been consumed, so appetite is never satisfied. Direct links exist between obesity, illness and this harmul sugar.
- The Sugar Solution: Your Symptoms are Real and the Solution is Here, Editors of Prevention Magazine, 390pp., Hb., 21.00 + P&H (reg 25.00); pb. 16.00 + P&H; lose weight, regain health, full of important information.
- Supplements Exposed: The Truth They Dont Want You to Know about Vitamins, Minerals, and Their Effects on Your Health, Brian R. Clement, 223pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H. synthetic vitamins/supplements are toxic!
- Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World, Cori Brackett, 95 minute DVD, expose of the serious health problems caused by MSG and Aspartame (Equal, Nutrasweet, etc.)--the political corruption in FDA (and Rumsfeld) to pass a product (which now laces so many foods and drinks) that causes alarming numbers of brain tumors, holes in the brain tissue, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, cancers, etc. and much more. Very important presentation, I will not drink diet (or nondiet) soda ever again or eat anything with these artificial sweeteners. I have avoided MSG for years. 20.00 + P&H.
- Sweet Remedy: The World Reacts to an Adulterated Food Supply, Cori Brackett, DVD, 134 minutes, 25.00 + P&H.
- The Testosterone Edge: The Power to Boost Energy, Fight Disease, Improve Mood, and Increase Sexual Vitality for Men and Women, O’Neill, .By Brian E. O’Neill. Discover the secrets of a dynamic sex drive, toned muscles, and high energy, with the latest information on testosterone pills, injections, and gel patches. Includes a simple diet and exercise program that will help combat heart disease, osteoporosis, depression, Alzheimer’s and other diseases linked to low testosterone. 190pp., Hb., 23.00 + P&H
- 365 Ways to Boost Your Metabolism: Everyday Tips to Achieve Your Maximum Fat-Burning Potential, Koehler, 224pp., pb., 9.00 + P&H.
- Toxic Sludge is Good For You, Stauber, (author of Mad Cow USA) 17.00 + P&H (how big business that puts media spin on health risks to hide the truth).
- Ultra-Metabolism: The Simple Plan For Automatic Weight Loss, Mark Hyman, M.D., 354pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg 25.00) Excellent.
- Uninformed Consent: The Hidden Dangers in Dental Care, Dr. Hal A. Huggins, DDS, MS, 278pp., 17.00 (reg. 19.00) + P&H.
- The Untold Story of Milk: Green Pastures, Contented Cows and Raw Dairy Products, Ron Schmid & Sally Fallon; 480pp., pb., 24.00 + P&H. tells role of milk in rise of civilization & early America, distillery dairies, compulsory pasteurization, politics of milk, traditional dairying cultures, modern dairy industry, betrayal of public trust by government health officials, modern myths concerning cholesterol, animal fats, heart disease & myriad health benefits of raw milk. [May be going out of print; few copies available.]
- User’s Guide to Propolis, Royal Jelly, Honey, and Bee Pollen: Learn How to Use "Bee Foods" to Enhance Your Health and Immunity (Large Print; annoying layout, but good information), Broadhurst, 132pp., pb., 15.00 + P&H Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI’s Are Only the First Victims, Matsumoto, 384pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg 25.00).
- Vaccinations Do Not Protect and Court Violates Federal Law in Vaccination Case (c.1960), Eleanor McBean, Ph.D., 48pp., 5.00 + P&H.
- Vaccine and Serum Evils (1960), Herbert Shelton, 72pp., booklet, retypeset, afterword by R.A.B./S.T.P. 6.00 + P&H.
- Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?, Miller, 127pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H.
- Vaccines, Autism and Childhood Disorders: Crucial Data That Could Save Your Child’s Life, Miller, 128pp., pb., 13.00 + P&H.
- Warning: Vaccinations Are Dangerous, Peters, 20pp. booklet, 2.00 + P&H.
- What’s Keeping God from Delivering America, Britain and Europe from Destruction...?, Robert Alan Balaicius, 112pp., pb., 10.50 + P&H. God’s Law was never abolished (it is His Standard of Morality for His People); it is the violation of God’s Law (which Christians think was “done away with”) that keeps God from hearing our prayers and delivering us from our national enemies threatening the very existence of Christendom.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Vaccinations, Cave, M.D., 315pp., pb., 14.00 + P&H.
- Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods (2003) by Sandor Ellix Katz and Sally Fallon, pb., 21.00 + P&H (reg. 25.00).
- The World According to Monsanto: Pollution, Corruption, and the Control of the World’s Food Supply, Robin, 352pp., Hb., 22.00 + P&H (reg. 27.00).
- Your Right to Know: Genetic Engineering and the Secret Changes in Your Food [With Pocket Shopper’s Guide] Kimbrell, 151pp., pb., 20.00 + P&H. (reg. 25.00).
Many hundred other excellent titles on herbs, alternative remedies, organic gardening, homesteading, etc. Send e-mail and the topic in which you are interested (or any specific title you are looking for) and we will send you details.
P&H = 10% (4.00 minimum) for Library Rate.
Shipping and Contact Information
Copyright 2012 © by Sacred Truth Publishing. All rights reserved.
[Back to Important Health Information and Books — "Main Menu"]